Well, hello there. It seems I took a little blogging break on accident. To be honest, I didn't feel any desire to write anything, share anything, or even read any blogs. I've had mixed feelings about this 'ole blog lately.
I feel obligated to come here and write, and that's a terrible feeling. I don't think doing something regularly out of obligation is wise. It changes the way you view that thing.
And then I think about how long I'll have this blog. I don't really know if I expected to still be blogging when I started this thing back in 2010. So, four years ago? Do I honestly expect to still be posting stuff in another four years? No. Who knows if blogging will even be a thing?
I also struggle with what to write. Should I be super real and just lay it all out there? No, that's not me. I'm a pretty open person, but mainly with surface level stuff. I have no shame when it comes to that. But the things that I really struggle with, the things that I pray hard for, the things that hurt me and things I wrestle with and worry about? Yeah, right, I'm not sharing that. Sorry. I don't even share a lot of it with my very best friends.
But if I'm not going to pour my heart out every time I come to this little spot, then I should have some really awesome photos and tell all about my super cool single life right?
Uh, yeah right, as well. I'm broke most of the time (super cool single life = one income, lots of students loan payments and car payments...this is a surface level thing for me), so I don't go out a lot. I also rarely take photos of anything anymore, unless it's my animals or my food.
So, I'm back to this. Unsure of what to share or post, and unsure of where to go with this blog.
See you soon, little blog.
Escape to the Country With Me
8 months ago

1 comment:
I'm kinda in the same boat as you. But decided to mostly blog for myself and my records. Honestly, some days I think of just making it private too ...
Post a Comment