Friday, February 13, 2015

Oh Hey....

Long time, no see.  Sorta.  Not too long.

Whatever.

It's Friday, and I have today off.  And I have Monday off, and I think every month should have a four day weekend.

Today, I ate cookie cake for breakfast and made pancakes.  Then I have done nothing except sit on the couch, read, and watch a little tv.  Oh, and I went to go get lunch at QuikTrip because WHY NOT.

And because their taquitos and what me and my friends affectionately call chicken cigars are some of the best things on this planet.

I've got a few things to share today...

one. I, for one, loved the Super Bowl halftime show.  Not so much Katy Perry, although she did a great job.   But MISSY.  Oh my gosh, Missy Elliott killed it.

So I got super excited when I saw this...





Oh Missy.  The early 2000's were such a good time.  Also, you can catch Alyson Stoner in Step Up 3D and Step Up 5.  Just in case you were wondering.


two. I went to Savannah last weekend for my friend Raeshelle's 40th birthday.  She was my roommate for both trips to Ghana and her and I became friends.  She is such a sweet, Godly, beautiful, selfless person and I am so glad I got to help celebrate her birthday!

While I was down there, my cousin and I planned out our trip to Greece!!  Next step is purchasing tickets.  Ahh!

Can't wait to be here and see these beautiful sights...





three. I'm leading a small group this semester, but I also joined a Financial Peace University group.  I'm a major fan of Dave Ramsey's, and I really am excited to start my snowball of paying off debt.

Which, you know, writing that right after writing about planning a trip to Greece, which isn't going to be cheap is kind of funny.  A lot funny, but it's just how things have worked out.


Alright, I gotta go...a nap calling my name.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS