So, hey? I just met you, this is crazy JK, but I'm just going to do a photo dump of the last month or two. All of these pictures are with my phone, so sorry for the terrible quality!
This isn't really anything that happened to me, but me and my sister were at Barnes and Noble and saw this book...it is hilarious to me. I laugh every time I see this picture. Like, what if that really was your chicken? And you saw that face every single day? I could never have a bad day, ever.
My friend Paula made these goodies awhile back, so when I went to a Super Bowl party, I brought some bacon wrapped tater tots.
My sweet friend Erin turned 30 in February, and we went to Stone Mountain's Snow Mountain to celebrate her birthday! I'd never been, but it was fun!
We were predicted to have a rough winter, but that was not the case. This was about all the snow we got. Ace loves the snow, though. He goes bananas even if it's just flurrying.
This is my mom's dog, Ellie Mae. She's a {fat} basset hound. I kept her for a few days when my parents went to San Diego. She's spoiled rotten and totally took over a too small bed while she was here. My mom thinks I don't like Ellie Mae, but that's not true, Mother.
And then we have my fool of a dog. This is what I see when I get out of the shower every day. He takes over my pillows. But this fool has also torn his ACL. Y'all, I have never heard of a dog tearing his ACL. Except my dog. He's getting x-rays today to confirm, and then we will schedule surgery. I love my dog, but he is the most expensive animal I've ever owned.
Marley is still the easiest, calmest, best dog I've ever had. Everyone who meets him agrees, too. He's just a happy, sweet, chubby boy. (Okay, maybe a little more than chubby...)
A couple weekends ago, the SEC gymnastics championship was right down the road at the Gwinnett Arena. Some friends and I got tickets and made a girls night out of it. My Florida Gators didn't win, but they came in third.
Okay, this picture looks terrible, but remember how I started a Whole30 challenge? Well, I stuck with it and finished on March 30th. It definitely got harder, and the last weekend I so desperately wanted to cheat. I compromised, though, and made sweet potato brownies. No flour, no sugar, no milk. Sweet potatoes, eggs, almond butter, dark chocolate chips, and cocoa powder were the main ingredients. Technically, I cheated on Whole30, but I don't feel bad because it wasn't true junk.
These brownies were good, but they were MUCH better the second and third day. I will be experimenting with other sweet potato brownie recipes.
And then I had this two days after the challenge was over. Frozen yogurt from Menchie's. I did it up right- nine toppings on this sucker. It was WORTH it.
So that's that. Life is good, busy, and overwhelming right now. But it's calming down, so hopefully I'll be back here soon.
Happy Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment