1. This weather. 60+ degrees in February? I'll take it.
2. The Divergent movie comes out in less than a month.
3. Taco Bell comes out with breakfast in just over a month.
4. My mom's chocolate pie- a mixture of cream cheese, Cool Whip, and some sort of chocolate. Amazing.
5. The fact that I'm crossing stuff off right and left on my to do lists- all three of them (personal, work, and random- FYI).
6. Ellie Goulding's new song for Divergent- Beating Heart.
7. My fat cat. She's fallen off the back of the couch twice recently due to falling asleep and it's been really funny.
8. My small group's group messages that go on at 5:30 each morning to encourage each other to get in the Word and spend some time with the Lord.
9. Ghana. Less than four months.
10. My breakfast this morning- a fruit smoothie and a Butterfinger. Because I know what balance is.
11. Montana. I've never been, but I find myself pinning pictures of it all the time. Like this one.
![]() |
| via |
What's making you happy?


1 comment:
Yay for positivity and happiness on Mondays! :) Girl...YAYAY for Ghana in 4 months!!! Soooo amazing! xx
Post a Comment