I'll be honest- I've never really been interested in the Winter Olympics before. Well, to be 100% honest, I've never really been into the Olympics until the 2012 Olympics. And that was partly due to the fact that I was laid up after surgery and didn't have anything else to do.
But back to Sochi. I cannot get enough of the Olympics! All events, all day. I'm watching. Even hockey. I actually really like going to hockey games, I just don't love watching them on tv. Obviously I am cheering for the US, but I have two new favorite athletes that I am obsessed with.
{Obsessed might actually be an understatement.}
Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov.
They are absolutely adorable and amazing in the pairs. I saw a clip with them and they were asked about their relationship off the ice. They never outright admitted they were a couple, but they said they were more than boyfriend and girlfriend. They also have a dog together.
In my eyes, they are a couple, and that makes my little happy ending loving heart happy!
![]() |
| All images from Google |
I just want to be their best friend and hang out with them. And maybe also work out with Tatiana because she is in SHAPE. I also might follow them on Instagram. And I might also watch some of their past routines on youtube a lot.
No confirmation from me, though.
Over and out, kiddos.




1 comment:
They ARE super adorable, as are their mustard costumes. Also, if they're a couple...I mean...dang. That's like a dream come true.
Post a Comment