Welcome to the South.
Anyway, I got a little bored today. I did my taxes, I finished these essays I've been trying to finish, I updated my resume (for something work related- I'm not leaving my job), I paid bills, I organized my desk in the guest room, I GOT STUFF DONE.
Then I decided to walk the dogs. That was miserable. Stinging sleet in my face, strong winds, and I was extremely underdressed. Sweats, a long-sleeve shirt, and a heavy coat. #dumb
I don't know why I just did that hashtag there.
Moving on. The dogs sort of love the snow/ice. They love walking in it, Ace loves playing in it, they both like eating it, but they don't really like it in the backyard.
| Typical. Eating ice and snow while Ace runs around like a chicken with his head cut off. |
| Very rarely will you find Ace without a "baby" in his mouth. They are usually shells of stuffed animals, ones that he has ripped out all the stuffing. |
This last picture makes me smile. For whatever reason, Marley would NOT look at the camera. He also kept his paw up like he didn't want to touch the snow, even though he was fine to go walking in it on his leash.
So this was the best I could get.
I'm out of school tomorrow, and since I have pretty much most of my to-do list crossed off, I'll be reading and watching TV. Watching TV as long as I have power, that is. The news is still predicting widespread power outages through tonight and tomorrow.
Here's my reading to-do list:
![]() |
| Both Book Pics From Goodreads.com |
-Home Run Life by Kevin Myers and John Maxwell (this one is for small group, but I'm still pretty excited to read it since Kevin Myers is my pastor)
Last weekend I finished A Grown Up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson. It was pretty good. I gave it four out of five stars. I guess I have an unofficial goal to read more than just my book club pick each month. January and February are looking good for that, seeing as how I read four books in January, and I've already read two for February.
Any book recommendations for me to add to my list?
Well this post ended up way more random than I thought. I should stop now.
Over and out, friends.



1 comment:
You are entirely too productive on snow days. Please slow your roll and watch like 5 seasons of something today, thanks!
Post a Comment