But I don't feel bad because I love it when other people post music on their blog, twitter, or Instagram. That's how I found this song- a friend posted a screenshot of it on Instagram last Friday. I looked it up on Spotify and haven't stopped listening to it since.
It's SO GOOD. It's such an amazing worship song. I saw Son of God this past weekend, and while I think Passion of the Christ was done better and obviously had a bigger budget and was more powerful for most people, when I saw it ten years ago, I wasn't really in a place where it was super powerful.
{It also was more graphic and looked legit and not like a tv movie and didn't play it safe like Son of God did.}
Seeing Son of God, however, was so powerful and humbling and heartbreaking to me now. The movie itself wasn't those things- the emotions that it stirred up in me were.
So, this song is perfect right now. It's End of Days on the Hillsong Young and Free album.
I'm gonna sing until my voice won't let me
As thunder roars I'll shout your praise
You're the God of everlasting wonder
Your love outlasts the end of days

No comments:
Post a Comment