Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Some Thoughts

+I miss my grandparents.  A lot.  It doesn't seem like it's actually been thirteen years since my dad's mom passed away, four years since my grandpa, and just over a year since my mom's mom died.

+I have a free Friday night this weekend for the first time in a long time, and I am PUMPED.  I'm going to catch up on my dvr, make pancakes, and be lazy.

+I'm a pretty terrible blogger.  But I'm not going to apologize for being gone.  I still read blogs daily.  I just don't have a lot of desire to actually write anything these days.

Plus, do you ever wonder how long this blogging thing will last?  Like, when will it play out for everyone?

+My favorite ice skating couple pretty much confirmed they are a couple on Instagram.  And now I can pretty much confirm I'm a loser for following them on Instagram, especially when half their posts are in Russian.

+I desperately need a haircut.  My ends look awful, and it's mainly because my hair stylist moved and took a new job (doing what he actually got his degree in and loves to do, so yay for him!).  But now I have to go through the process of finding a new hairstylist that I can trust, that I can sit in uncomfortable silence with, and I don't have to pay close to $100 for a trim or adding layers.

What do you think about these layers?



+Three or so weeks ago, the light pole at the entrance of my neighborhood got struck by lightning.  It knocked out the power in my neighborhood.  It also fried my garage door opener, which really sucks because now I have to replace the whole entire thing.

I haven't done so yet and I feel like such a first world brat when I get annoyed at having to park in my driveway and come in and out of my front door because I can only open the garage door manually.



And with that, I'm out.


1 comment:

Erika said...

I would be similarly pissed if I couldn't use my garage door. Also I think that the lightning should be required to pay for your expenses. Let me know how that goes. I love those layers, too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS