Monday, March 24, 2014

A Little Less Out of Shape

Well guess what.  I did my little circuit workout again, this time after I had a nice walk around my neighborhood with my dogs.  This time, I managed to do the whole thing, minus the part with the jump squats.  My arthritic knees can't handle that (not kidding- I have arthritis in my knees and when I was 24, my doctor told me I'd probably have to have a knee replacement by the time I was 40.  I'm out to prove him wrong.  It's just taken me awhile.), so I just took a 30 second break in place of those.

It was a good deal easier today.  Did I want to vomit?  No.  Was I sweating and extremely uncomfortable within the first minute?  Yes.

So, improvement.

In other news, I've been taking a bunch of BuzzFeed quizzes lately (I'm getting an A+ in life, I should be the Minion Phil, my Divergent Faction I should be in is Dauntless), but this one I took today is my favorite so far:



You're absolutely RIGHT I should be BFF's with Britney.  Also, doesn't she look so good in this photo!?!?  Her hair, her skin, her make-up!  Currently, Britney's got this reddish hair color going on that I'm not a fan of.  Then again, I'm not usually a fan of anyone with dyed red hair and I'm always a fan of blonde Britney.

Well, I had intentions of writing more than this today, but I'm fading fast.  I overslept this morning, and I can't afford that tomorrow.  Meetings every day this week at 7 am are tough.

byeeeeee.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS