Thursday, April 3, 2014

Currently...

I always like reading these Currently posts, and I've got nothing else going on.

Listening... to the tv.  It's on HGTV and Rehab Addict is on.  I love that show!  I also wish you could just pay for only the channels you watch.  I'd have about five channels and that's it.

Eating... nothing at the moment, but my dinner was this southwest chicken wrap that I turned into nachos.  They were GOOD.  Oh, and I made myself walk my dogs so I could have some ice cream later.

Drinking... water and sweet tea

Wearing... running shorts and my pajama shirt.

Feeling... ready for spring to be in full bloom.  Ready for summer.

Weather... It's pretty fantastic.  Apparently it won't be tomorrow, but for now, I love it.  So do my dogs.

Wanting... to not be tired all the time.  My students are also in the middle of state testing, and I'd much rather be taking the test than giving it.  Walking around and monitoring tests is EXHAUSTING.  If you don't believe me, please come join me one day!

Needing... some new recipes.  I've realized the majority of mine are tex-mex centered and while I love Mexican food or tex-mex food, I feel like I need to mix it up every now and then.  Except I don't really enjoy cooking, so can you help a girl out?

I also don't know how to make rice without making a mushy mess, so I need easy recipes.

Thinking... how fun it would be to renovate a historic home.

Enjoying... the fact that I won't have to turn my AC on for awhile and my heat will most likely not come on again until December!  I love love love having a fan on all the time!  And I love a lower power bill.

Also, I'm enjoying this gif.  That'll be me, come next Friday when my spring break arrives.


1 comment:

Erika said...

Oooooh Rehab Addict. Matt LOVES that show. Or maybe just that girl. I'm pretty sure that if I died, he'd try to marry that girl. Unlike you, though, watching it does not make me think it would be remotely fun to renovate a historic home. :) It makes me think it'd be fun to buy one that someone ELSE renovated already!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS