Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekend Rewind: Rico's, Games, Hairs

Hiiiiiii.  I got back into the States Thursday morning, but I still had a full day of traveling before I got back to my house.

Oh, but first, let me tell you about this place I ate lunch at in Savannah before I drove home.  The Green Truck- it's SO good.  My cousin Suzanne works there, but I didn't know that until I showed up and she had us sit in her section!  I had the burger called the Trailer Park burger.  It had bacon, pimento cheese, and then regular toppings on it.  It was delicious!




If you're ever in Savannah, go check The Green Truck out.  Seriously.

Okay, so anyway, I spent most of this weekend resting, with a little fun thrown in.  I came back from Ghana with infected bug bites, a nasty rash under my armpit, and a few other issues.  I had to go to the doctor and now I have some meds to help me out with all my issues.  So fun.

So my best friend and her husband graduated from graduate school in May with their master's degrees.  Then they went to Germany, and I went to Ghana, so my other bff Paula and I decided to have a little graduation dinner/game night to celebrate when we all came back.

Here's the thing- all our friends were too busy getting married- one couple got married on Friday- we will be at their reception in July, two other couples are getting married in less than three weeks and were doing wedding stuff.  And then the other non married friends couldn't come for one reason or another.

So, it ended up being me, Paula, Jessica, and Kevin.  We went to Rico's World Kitchen and proceeded to eat WAY more food than we needed.  I had a chicken cuban and the leftovers in my fridge are calling my name.  Y'all, if you're ever in my hometown, I HIGHLY recommend this place.

Oh, and I also came home to some bloomin' daylilies.  Aren't they pretty?

Don't mind the weeds- they got pulled the day after I got home.

K byeeee.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS