Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Favorite Things: Round One

I had a lot of fun with this link up last year, so I'm so glad Elise brought it back.  {And she has an awesome name, right?}  Link up with AprilEliseKatie, and Zelle and join in!


Well I keep an updated Pinterest board on the things that I like and would love as gifts.  I don't consider it selfish, I consider it genius.  My friends and family (mainly my friends...my mom buys me whatever she wants...I usually love it, but she likes to shop away from lists) check it out around my birthday and Christmas.  My two best friends have one, too, and it's super helpful!

one. 
I saw this print on Target's website the other day, and it immediately was pinned.  

link

two. 
New boots.  I need new boots like you wouldn't believe.  My current go-to boots were Target finds, and while they are great and I love Target, they don't last long.

So, I would like either one of these pairs of boots.  Or both.

link
link






three. 

How about a brand new zip up hoodie to support my Gators?

link

I could live in hoodies and leggings every day, all day.  I'd also take this long sleeve t shirt, as well.

four. 
A prayer journal.  I love the idea of one of these- I think it would help be become more intentional with my prayers.  

link

five.
Some of the following jewelry.  I'm kind of in love the initial bar necklaces, and who wouldn't like a pair of monogrammed earrings?

I don't really like the font on these, but you get the picture...link

link

I'd also take a million dollars, new floors all throughout my house, and lawn service for the next year.  And a live in personal trainer/chef.


Not too much to ask, right?

1 comment:

Whitney @ Work it Mommy said...

Im right there with you on getting a pair of boots! Fingers crossed for both of us :)
Whitney

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS