Monday, November 24, 2014

My Sister Got Married!

I really can't believe it's been just over a year since they got engaged...



And now they are married.  The wedding went off without a hitch.  I arrived in Savannah Thursday night and went straight to my hotel.  Friday was super relaxed- I got my nails done, I ran some errands with my sister, and then got ready for the rehearsal dinner.  And listen, I want to talk real quick about my hair.  It cooperated so well for me this weekend!  Friday night I did my own hair, and it looked pretty good if I do say so myself.

The rehearsal dinner was at Vic's On The River, which is always a winner.  It's on River Street, but on the Bay Street side (the upper level).  We had a perfect view of the Savannah River.  

Saturday was just as relaxed as Friday.  The bridesmaids started with a breakfast in Jamie's hotel room, then we all started getting ready.  I got my hair done at a local salon with one other bridesmaid while the rest of the girls did their own hair (with some help from Brian, my sister's friend who did her hair).  



Elevator selfies!

My sister Christina (who drove 12 hours overnight from Ohio to be at the wedding!), me, the bride, and my brother Chris.  I know it kind of looks like most of us are forcing a smile, but I promise you we're not!

When we moved over to the ceremony site, clouds rolled in and the temperature dropped.  It ended up being really cold and all of us were wearing coats until we had to take pictures.   

Even still, it was a beautiful ceremony and reception, and I am so happy for Jamie and Bill!!

1 comment:

Erika said...

You and your sisters look beautiful!! What fun!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS