That in itself wouldn't be so bad (yes it would), except during the week I have about four things going on each night. Eight million errands, doctor appointments right after work (because it is near impossible to find a sub and schedule any of those during the day), work get togethers, church things, you get the picture.
{Also, side note- the next person who gives me a condescending look and says, "Oh it must be so nice to get summers and weekends off" is going to get punched. My response will be, "Well, it must be nice to get to pee whenever you want, to get a full hour for lunch, to get to be sick and not have to worry about sub plans or if your class will even have a sub. Oh, and I don't actually get paid for those summers and breaks, so suck it." I've been in a really foul mood today, and I'm so sick of hearing how great it is that teachers get these breaks.}
I forgot to pay a bill (a credit card balance) for this month, and when I realized that, I almost started crying because I legit thought I paid it. I also spent all the money I had planned on using for the bill because I thought I had already paid it, so I have less money now than I thought I did. Which is terrible when you haven't done any Christmas shopping.
And I'm also watching my roommate's dog and the dog WILL. NOT. LEAVE. ME. ALONE. Which might sound cute and adorable, but it's not. Not when it's all day long, every day.
I just want to sit in front of my tv, with no lights on except Christmas lights, all by myself, eating Velveeta and sausage cheese dip.
| My tree is awesome this year |
Is that too much to ask?


No comments:
Post a Comment