I cleaned up vomit from all THREE of my animals this weekend- 2 large dogs and 1 cat. So I can tell you it was a real winner of a weekend.
Great start to a blog post, right? Yeah, also great start to my weekend to clean up dog vomit.
But really, did Marley, Ace, and Emmy get together and plan this or something? The dogs NEVER, EVER get sick. Ever. And all of sudden, they both do in the same weekend? {Emmy is another story because she has long hair and is always throwing up fur balls. And she eats too much, too fast a lot. Just like her owner...}
![]() |
| These deceiving faces... |
Other than that, my weekend was filled with birthday parties, holiday parties, friends, and church! It was a good weekend, and I took zero pictures. Zero.
I thought about doing a little holiday home tour, but my decorations are the exact same as last year. I seriously pulled up last year's blog post and copied my decorations. So you can check that out here, if you want.
I also haven't even opened my Christmas cards to address and send out, so those are on my to do list tomorrow. Or maybe Tuesday. Before Friday, at least.
Well I should probably wrap this riveting post up before I bore anyone else to tears. Plus, I gotta get back to my Hallmark movie.
Priorities.

.jpg)


1 comment:
Ahhhhh vomit from THREE animals?! That's too much. They're lucky you're even keeping them. I hope your week involves a lot less vomit-cleaning...
Post a Comment