Better late than never, right!? This year, I didn't spend a dime on any extra Christmas decorations. I totally could have, yes, but didn't.
I didn't do a ton of decorating because it's just me, and plus, I hate packing up decorations. I have a few random decorations here and there, but I'm just posting the main decorations. Without further ado...
My tree...it looks pretty small here, but it's taller than me.
My mantle...I'm really, really happy with this. I love the red, white, and silver. I think it looks better in person.
My Christmas card holder...the frame came from my sister's engagement party (which I have to blog about soon). It had pictures of her and her fiance on it. I kept it for Christmas and hung my Christmas cards on it! Currently, this is in my dining room, which is completely empty, save a cabinet and my dog's crate.
And that's a wrap!
Escape to the Country With Me
8 months ago




2 comments:
I love your mantel!!! Nicely done! I don't even have my cards displayed this year. Just a pile. Fail.
Your mantle is very pretty!
Post a Comment