I cannot handle December flying by so fast. Luckily, this year doesn't seem as jam packed as previous years. I do have a holiday party every weekend this month, but it's just one a weekend. The other nights on my weekends are free, which I need because I can't handle all that social interaction.
Just kidding, I can, I just need time to myself. I am an introvert at heart. I don't know if you've seen any of these (this, this, and this) floating around lately, but they are so true about introverts.
ANYWAY, Friday night was my night off from parties. My original plan was to go home, get into comfy clothes, and then do nothing, but then I got a text about some friends driving through town.
Our friends Danielle and Al came to meet us at Tin Lizzy's. It was great seeing them and all, but let's talk about THE BEST TACO I HAVE EVER HAD. It's called a Southern Comfort taco, and it had chicken, BBQ sauce, goat cheese, fried pickles, and onions. Absolutely amazing. I will always order one of those. Always. (Let's also ignore the fact that I saw SO many people from high school. I ignored all of them, just like I did in high school. Still coming across as a snob, ten years later. Awesome.)
Also, there was this creepy looking Grinch right outside. Paula had to get a photo op, of course.
![]() |
But, I had fun with the sweater theme. I did not win the ugliest sweater, but that's really okay. That's an award I'll pass on.
![]() |
| Some of my small groups girls in our ugly sweaters! |
So that was the majority of my weekend. How was yours?




1 comment:
I just drooled on my keyboard. Where is that restaurant? I'm coming for that taco IMMEDIATELY. Meet me there for lunch.
Post a Comment