I came here to talk about my day yesterday. It was kind of rough. Not at work, but afterwards. I've been feeling insecure about some things lately, and I went to the dentist and long story short, I felt even worse about a lot of things when I left.
I started writing it all out and it sounded so petty. And it kind of is. It was going to be a pity party. Oh, poor me. I felt sorry for myself because I was being sensitive. It was getting on my own nerves just writing it out.
So I erased it all and decided to talk about something else. I'm still feeling insecure about these things, and I'm still upset, but I'm not going to dwell on it and make myself feel worse.
Instead, I've got three things that I'm loving right now.
one.
Dave Barnes Holiday Pandora Station. BEST Christmas station ever. No joke. I've got to thank this girl for turning me on to it because I have been listening to it nonstop ever since she mentioned it one day.
two.
My cousin and I have very similar skin- basically it sucks. We get it from our mothers' father's side of the family, and it really is terrible. I still get break outs, I have massive pores, and my skin can still get as oily as a thirteen year old girl's skin. I am almost thirty.
We have been on the hunt for products that WORK. Between the two of us, we have spent thousands of dollars over the years on products. Neither of us can use drugstore products without serious repercussions (read: bad breakouts).
I still like my apple cider vinegar and coconut oil, but AK told me about this moisturizer/toner/serum she found online. It's pretty much all-natural, and it's pretty much the best thing ever. I've only been using it once a day, and my skin is healthier, cleaner, and smoother than it has been in forever.
And I apologize for no pictures of this stuff.
three.
My new planner. I was debating about what to get a while back, and ended up with a Plum Paper planner. I just started writing some stuff down for 2015 and I LOVE it.
So that's that. Only two more days until I have Christmas break!!
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago

1 comment:
We are two peas in a pod, and I love it! xx
Post a Comment