Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve!

I wish y'all could see my view.  It's perfect.  Pandora on the tv, Christmas lights plugged in, and a fire going.  And it's kind of dark because it has been raining and storming and I love it.  During the winter, I don't ever want any natural light in my house.  I like it dark and cool so I can curl up in blankets on the couch.


The view from my couch


one. My cat has longish hair.  And she jumps on my furniture all the time.  Well, I also light candles quite often, and twice this week Emmy has caught her tail hair on fire.  Do you know how disgusting burnt cat hair smells?  It's terrible.  And I don't understand why my cat is that stupid to catch her hair on fire twice.

She was looking real cute the other day when she was peeking out from the curtains


two. I had my annual gift exchange with my two best friends last night.  I love those two girls and our gift exchange is one of my favorite things about the holidays.  Also, they are awesome gift givers- I got a Florida Gators sweatshirt and a cute t-shirt that has my dog Marley's print on it.

I always like to see Paula's wrapping, too.  It's hilarious to see how bad she is at wrapping presents.


three.  I am a few months behind the times (mainly because I've only been listening to T Swift's new album) and have JUST heard Nick Jonas' new song Jealous.  I LOVE IT.  So good.




four. I just cleaned my house from top to bottom.  There's nothing I love more than a clean house that I can relax in, but the house cleaning came from a dream (read: NIGHTMARE) I had where I noticed that my shelves were covered in dust.  It grossed me out so much in my dream that I had to clean my house today.

Compulsive house cleaner much?

five. Merry Christmas Eve!  I'm about to shower and get ready to go over to my parents' house.  My mom has been baking for the past couple of days, so I am really glad I re-joined my gym this past weekend.  I will be there bright and early on Friday.

Over and out, folks.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS