Friday, June 7, 2013

Irritated.

I just had a whole post ready to go, and then it got deleted.  I'd like to say it was Blogger's fault, but it was mostly mine.  GRRRRR.

I'm not retyping that crap.  I'm not.  Instead, I'm going to list five things that currently make me happy.

1. Deadliest Catch.  I'm not much a reality show watcher, at least not Real Housewives, Bachelor, etc.  There are three reality shows I watch- HGTV Star, So You Think You Can Dance, and Deadliest Catch.  Deadliest Catch is my favorite, and I've been getting caught up on it.  The episode where Jake left the Northwestern made me cryyyyy.

2. This song and this one.  They are rap songs, and I would suggest that you not listen to them if you are easily offended or don't like language.  I, on the other hand, am in love with both of these.  I am also not easily offended.

Also, that second one?  He's from Atlanta (well, they both are) and let me tell you what, he represents the A WELL.  The video is classic.  I think my favorite part is where he's wearing a leopard print button up (not buttoned up, of course) with red pants in the middle of the street, rapping with a puppy in his hand.  And he's got gold chains hanging around his neck.

I want to be his friend.  Truly.

3. Sweet tea.  This stuff is my kryptonite.  Isn't that when something is like your downfall?  It was Superman's weakness or something like that?  Whatever...either way, I have been craving this lately.

4. Sunny days are back.  It was a bit rainy and overcast for the past two days.  Now it's nice and I just wanna go lay out at the pool.

5. My dogs.  They are so sweet and loving.  I know I'm a little biased, but I just love them so much.  I hope they live forever and ever.



These photos are the best I could do.  I can hardly get Ace to sit still, much less look at me unless I have a ball or his squeaky.

Happy Friday, my friends.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

boo blogger!! so frustrating - ive had that happen before. no bueno!! hope you had a great weekend chica!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS