Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Braves

I really don't know what to talk about today.  Normally, I'd probably just skip blogging, but I feel like it today.

I could tell you about the giant spider that invaded my life this past weekend and how I slept on my couch to avoid it (it was in my bedroom).  I eventually killed it/vacuumed it up, Will Truman style, but that's not that exciting.

I could show you all the cute summer clothes I want to buy, but since this is a no spend summer until August 1st, that's not going to happen.

I could tell you how I've been watching dog rescue stories on YouTube and crying my heart out, but they are heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time.  (If you feel like crying...check this out or this.)

So maybe I'll just show you some pictures?




I went to the Braves game last night with these cool ladies (and Jessica's husband, but he was our photographer).  Here's the thing about baseball...I don't really know much about it at all.  I know how to play it at the very least thanks to a brother who played baseball for ten-ish years and my dad coached baseball.  I get the game.  I do not get the numbers, the rules, the little things about it.

So, I kind of paid attention.  The Braves won, I do know that.  I mostly people watched and now I realized I should have taken some photos of the group in front of us.

They were a HOT MESS, but an entertaining hot mess.

Today, I've got plans to lay around the house until dinner.  I'm going to chow down on some Mexican food for Jessica's birthday.  (PS- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!)

Byeee.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Ha! I love this post. I rarely pay attention to baseball games myself. Most of the time, I pay so little attention I can't even tell you who the home team played!

Paula said...

Thank you for leaving your post at this... ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS