1- I got super busy with work, surprisingly. We had interviews for new teachers and then I went to a fun training on CCRPI (any Georgia teachers will know what I'm talking about). It actually was interesting. Fun, not so much, but the information that was presented was really fascinating. Sometimes I feel like a nerd because I just love finding out about data (and sometimes I hate data, but what can you do...).
2- I have new neighbors across the street. I have been spying on them for the past two days. (Don't act like you wouldn't do the same...) I was really hoping they'd be cool since my other neighbors are lame (one stole my water, one creepily watches everything in our neighborhood, including me cut the grass, and another doesn't own any clothes to work outside in except for some short shorts). Unfortunately, I do not think they are cool. Boo.
3- I've been walking my dogs more since school is out. Last night, though, I made the unfortunate mistake of leaving the house before eight pm, though, and nearly sweat to death on the walk.
Gotta love Georgia in the summer.
![]() |
| He's pretty hot when we get back, too. |
![]() |
| And then the other two, except the cat would not even think about walking. Ever. |
4- I leave tomorrow for Savannah, and then Monday for Ghana. Am I prepared? Absolutely not. Have I even thought about packing? Absolutely not.
5- I'm on Instagram now. I finally jumped on that bandwagon. Except I have about four pictures loaded, and half of them are of my cat. You can follow me here.
6- And that's about it for tonight. I'm going to go eat some chocolate chips. Not cookies, mind you, just straight up chocolate chips.
Happy Wednesday!



1 comment:
Following you on IG! Sorry all your neighbors are so lame. That sucks. Especially if none of them are renters, cause then you're stuck with them for even longer. And major party foul attempting to go outside before 8pm. What kind of amateur are you??!
Post a Comment