Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Is Here

ughhhhhh.  Here's the problem with Fridays and summer.  When they get here, all that means is you are one week closer to summer being over.  I am not okay with that.

Also, this also means that Monday is closer, and I gave myself two weeks off from training after the triathlon.  And my two weeks are up on Monday.  Blech.

Whatever.  Here we go.


Photobucket

Dear Jessica,  I have updated my blog now.  Dear Home Depot, I feel a lot more confident going in to your store by myself after this week.  I broke the flusher on my toilet (the chain came off and when trying to fix that, I physically broke off the plastic flusher part...yeah, I know) and I was able to buy the right thing AND fix it myself!  Dear Coworker, I really want to celebrate you and your wedding tomorrow, but there is a really good chance I'm going to bail.  Two+ hour drive for one way, plus going alone...lame I know, but we'll see.  Dear Pool, you were pretty awesome yesterday.  Do not worry, I will be back very very very soon.  Dear Verizon, you better not charge me an arm and a leg when I come get a new charger today.  Yes, I've killed two chargers in eight months, but I have no idea how, so therefore, it's not my fault.  Dear Hulu, you were a lifesaver this past weekend with no tv in my room in Savannah.  However, now that I am watching Sabrina, The Teenage Witch from Season 1...you're kind of distracting.  JK not really.  I LOVE Hulu.  Dear Friday, even though I'm a little ticked you're here (see above), I've got some sweet jams loaded to listen while I clean lay on the couch all day.  Like this one.



Peace out, my friends.  I've got major plans today, and they do not include cleaning or doing anything productive.

2 comments:

Heather Marie said...

wow I am impressed with your home improvement skills! Can't say I am capable of doing that

Found you via the friday letters and am now following!

Heather
honeebeeblog.com

Meghan said...

Hulu is so amazing. I don't know what I'd do without it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS