Both dogs were in, but I would bet $100 as to who the culprit was.
Ace. He'll eat anything. I'm not really worried, since it is meat and all, but hopefully it being raw won't tear him up or anything.
Then again, he once ate a whole bottle of fish oil pills and didn't get sick at all. And my parents' lab, Otis, has eaten a whole bag of soap and a whole bag of Reese's cups and was fine. And their other lab, Shipper, ate 20+ cupcakes one time. Icing and all. She was FINE. {They were for a Halloween party.}
So maybe labs just have stomachs made of steel. Who knows. I just hope I don't have to clean up after Ace in the middle of the night.
Anyway, enough talking about that. I'm joining in today's Blog Everyday in May Challenge.
Ten Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Fast food. It's a shame that this is true, but fast food makes me really happy.
2. Weekend nights chilling at home in my sweats. By myself or with friends- doesn't matter. I am so old now, but I love a good night in.
3. A clean house. It's a lot better if someone does it for me.
4. My family. Unless they piss me off, which can happen quite a lot because arguing is my family's love language.
5. Traveling. Anywhere, by car or plane, don't care.
6. Summer vacation.
7. Laying on the couch or in the bed with the fan going and no other noise.
8. My friends.
9. Driving down a pretty road, windows down, music blaring.
10. Good books. And when I get time to actually read them.
And also, lists. This list made me happy. Also, I am about to go to bed and that makes me happy.
Byeeee.

No comments:
Post a Comment