Saturday, May 4, 2013

Quotes

What, what...two posts in one day, and a Saturday at that.  Well, one was already written and ready to go.  So don't be two impressed.

Today's blog challenge topic is about favorite quotes.  Well, my friends, I have three.  Well, really, not really.  {There's a quote right there from a song...if you can name it, I will think you are awesome.}  I have lots more and you can check out some of them here, but today, these are my favorite.  I'm not even going to include Bible verses as my favorite because then I would have tons more.



1. This one relates to my blog.  I love it, and I think it's such a good attitude to have.



2. This one is from a favorite song of mine...Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty.

"Well, I don't know, but I've been told,
You never slow down, you never grow old.
I'm tired of screwin' up, tired of going down,
Tired of myself, tired of this town. "


That song is just so good I don't think I really need to explain it.



3. And this one is from college.  Quick little backstory: my college was pretty small, like 2000 students I think?  So you knew everyone, and if you didn't, you at least knew who they were.  Especially by your junior or senior year.  

Alright, so most of my junior year was spent with two people: Jessica and Sonal.  Sonal was a senior and Jessica was a junior.  One day, we were walking on campus and spotted one half of these twin guys we knew.  

Sonal goes, "Hey, does he have a brother who looks just like him?"

And Jessica and I were shocked.  "Um, yeah, he's an identical twin."

Maybe this is funnier if you are Sonal, Jessica, or myself.  Or if you went to Berry and know how small it is.  I don't know, but it's still one of my favorite quotes ever.  

Now tell me some of your favorite quotes!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Found your blog through the link up! Great quote from Bob Marley. Too often I find myself forgetting to actually feel the rain.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS