Friday, May 3, 2013

Uncomfortable

So yesterday's blog challenge topic was something you're good at.  Well, mine is clearly not following through.



But anyway, it's Friday, I've got exciting plans to eat good food and watch a movie, so I'm going to make today's topic short.

Things That Make Me Uncomfortable:

1. Lovey-dovey crap.  I can't stand it.  I get so uncomfortable.  I'm talking about overly affectionate couples, name-calling to the extreme, super touchy feely, that sort of thing.

2. My jeans.  Unless they are third day wear.  And I don't want to hear about anyone pretending they don't wear jeans more than once.

3. When other people embarrass themselves and don't realize it.

4. When people owe me money and I have to ask for it.

So, just don't do any of those around me and we'll be fine.  Happy Friday!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS