Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Moment Today

I'm so tired that I want to crawl into bed right now, at 7:27.  It was my class' Field Day, and then I came home and mowed my yard.

Not fun.

But here's a moment in my day.



Above:  my clean, mowed yard.  With my missing hydrangea.  See below for why it is missing.  Also ignore the weeds back by the fence, they are getting weed-eaten this weekend.



Well thanks to all the rain, my yard flooded.  It just so happened to flood on this guy, drowning it.  I'm trying to revive it, but I'm thinking that's not going to happen.

And there we have it.  

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Oh no! Poor flowers! :( And field day! I have so many memories now of growing up just by that mention!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS