Wednesday, May 1, 2013

250 Words or Less

Well, well, well.  I was going to not blog today, but I came across this blog challenge and decided to partake.

Hopefully it'll get my butt in gear with blogging.



Day One: Story of my life in 250 words or less

Before I even start, concise I am not.  Typically.  So we'll make this work.

I was born almost 28 years ago (my birthday is this month!).  My parents were excellent, my siblings were awesome, except when we fought.  I never moved from my hometown, ever.  Which kind of makes me sad, but not really.  I went to the best elementary school, and a pretty good middle school and high school.  I made the best decision ever to attend Berry College, where I met all my best friends.  I may be biased, but it’s the most beautiful campus ever and I miss it every spring.  I graduated six years ago and began teaching 4th grade.  I also finally moved from my hometown to Athens, Georgia.  Athens, by the way, is way more than UGA and college students.  It’s pretty fun, but I got sick of it and moved back home for short time.  I just bought my first house six months ago, and every day I love it and regret it.  A few other random things: I love Nutella, I am training for a triathlon, I like to be in bed by nine every night except it never happens, I love my dogs and cat more than many real people, and my favorite tv show is NCIS.  Oh, and I loooooooove Britney Spears.

Boom.  Less than 250 words.  

Oh, and here's a picture of me.  But it's kind of old because I haven't taken a picture of myself in months and months.



Okay, for real.  Here I am.  But my hair is shorter because this is from before I cut it off and donated it.



Done.  Be back tomorrow with Day 2!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I love that first picture of you! Not that I don't love the second one, but I have seen it before. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS