What uuuuuuppppp. I'm checking back in after an exhausting week last week. It was a short week, which in my opinion, are even worse than full weeks. It was ridiculously cold (for Georgia) at the beginning of the week. Reports cards were due. So, you know, that sort of stuff.
Then, this weekend came around and it was GREAT. For a few reasons:
1- The weather. Even though it was 7 degrees earlier this week, it warmed up to the low 60's/upper 50's on Saturday and Sunday. I opened my blinds and windows, took my dogs to the park, cleaned my house, and just enjoyed my weekend.
2- I spent the majority of the weekend doing some small group leader training and discussing vision. It's pumping me up for this semester of small group. Plus, my group of girls are pretty amazing and it's pretty amazing how quickly we meshed and how well we get along.
Basically, we're awesome.
3- I didn't do ANY schoolwork. Nada. And I only checked my work email once. Granted, I didn't really have much time, but still. It was nice just to focus on the weekend, and that's it.
4- I got caught up on my tv shows- New Girl, Big Bang Theory, and NCIS. Also? Reason 390425073 I could never be a "professional" blogger- I have the TV watching habits of a 50 year old. Well, maybe not with New Girl. But I don't watch The Bachelor or any other show that everyone won't stop talking about.
So that's my weekend. And I have no photos to show.
Oh, I did not watch the Golden Globes. I have realized that awards shows give me secondhand embarrassment, so I avoid them altogether. They are just so awkward and I cannot handle it.
Alright, that's enough for me. I'm out.
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment