It's been a weird week, but a good week. I'm joining in for Five for Friday (on time!) this week.
one. She reads my blog, like, once a year, but Happy Birthday Paula!! Yesterday was her actual birthday, and tomorrow we are celebrating.
I may or may not have started shopping for her present this week. And by this week, I mean today. In my defense, I have known what I was getting her for awhile.
two. My small group started up last week. This week was the first week we dove into the material. I am so excited about this semester- I have a feeling that this is going to be an awesome semester!
three. I grew up watching Sanford and Son, thanks to my dad. It is such a classic and always makes me laugh. Redd Foxx is hilarious, period. So, DUH, I'm in love with this.
four. I have developed a routine over the past few weekends that I love. Friday nights are my own...I haven't made Friday night plans for the last month. I come home, change into something comfortable, make dinner, and just chill out. Super relaxing. Then, Saturday morning rolls around and I am up fairly early- something I cannot help and something that is a little frustrating, but oh well.
Saturday mornings I catch up on my devotionals, have my quiet time with the Lord, and then grade some paper while catching up on tv.
My Saturday evenings and Sundays have become pretty busy, so I love this time that I have to myself. It's also another sign that I am old. I live for Friday nights where I can stay in and go to bed early.
five. Ms. Britney has a new single coming out next week...who else is excited?? She's been tweeting and Instagramming stuff about it for nearly a month now. I CANNOT WAIT!
Yes, I am obsessed.
And now, my friends, I am over and out.


No comments:
Post a Comment