Wednesday, September 18, 2013

One Or The Other

Because I can't roll out a decent blog post these days, I'm linking up with Whitney today.

Vacationing in Florida or vacationing in NYC: Well, I've never been to NYC, so maybe NYC?  But I love a good beach, so then Florida?  But only Florida if I could stay at the beach.  Oh, and only a select few beaches.  None of those super-populated beaches for me.

iPhone or Droid: I currently have a Droid and I do love it, but iPhones ain't so bad.  I probably will never own one, but I love my Mac products.

NSYNC or Backstreet Boys: BSB 4 LYFE.  Duh.  I traveled across the country to see them.  Nick Carter will always be my boy.

Being forced to delete Facebook or being forced to delete Twitter: Facebook, all the way.  I'm so over it.  Plus, I just joined Twitter.  I have three followers and four tweets.  

Fireball or Miller Lite: Well.  I'm not a whiskey girl, but I'm not a huge Miller Lite fan, either.  But if I had to choose one, it'd be Miller Lite.

Full House or Family Matters: Family Matters, hands down.  OMG I miss TGIF.  It was the besssstttt.  And, honestly- Full House irritated the crap out of me.  

Dumbledore or Gandalf: Dumbledore.  Duh.  

Dying Easter eggs or Carving pumpkins: I don't really like either because of the mess, but I'm going to go with Whitney- carving pumpkins just because of the season.

NFL or NCAAF: NCAAF.  Go Gators!

A hangover forever or sobriety forever: Sobriety forever.  Hangovers suck.

January or July: July can be pretty miserable, but I am also off from work, can go to the pool anytime, and have no responsibilities.  So, July it is.

Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus: Neither.  I'm over Miley.

Shark Week or Fashion Week: Shark Week.  Have I ever mentioned how I want to swim with sharks?  Like, legit sharks?  One time I was snorkeling in Belize and a small shark swam underneath me.  I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about big ol' suckers like Bull sharks, Nurse sharks, or even a great white.  

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air or Saved by the Bell: It's a tie.  Sorry.  Can't choose.

Britney or Christina: Britney ALL THE WAY.  Now that she's got a Vegas show, I WILL return to Vegas by the time I'm 30.

Burrito or Burrito Bowl: I don't like burritos because I don't like rice in my mexican/tex-mex food.  But if it came from Taco Bell, I'll eat it regardless.  Better yet, give me a cheesy gordita crunch and a fiery doritos taco instead.

Reading blogs on your phone or reading blogs on your computer: On the computer- I really should probably have an old flip phone because I don't even know how to read blogs on my phone.

Angelina or Jennifer: Jennifer.  She is the best, and I wish Friends was still on.

Doug Funny or The Rugrats: Aww, I haven't thought about these in forever.  I guess The Rugrats.  Angelica was awful, but Tommy and Chucky were the best. 

An open mouth chewer or a heavy breather: Open mouth chewer.  There is nothing worse than sitting in front of a heavy breather/open mouth breather for a long amount of time.  I mean, it's one thing when you cannot breathe out of your nose due to sickness or allergies, but just to breathe that way...uh, no thanks.

Go link up!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hahaha this is so funny. Totally with you on Shark Week, but I must disagree...open mouth chewing is really gross. When our foreign student was staying with us, I got real-life experience of sharing a table with an open-mouth-chewer...it was NOT my favorite. I think it's just a cultural thing-- closed-mouth-chewing isn't the norm everywhere. But I guess I'm a big personal fan of it because...gross.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS