Someday I will dress like an adult and not have hot glued hems and holes in my clothes. I mean, I have a full time job and I'm pushing thirty. (OH DEAR GOD. Did I really just type that??) You'd think I'd have a decent wardrobe.
Someday I will learn to love running again. JKRBT! That'll never happen.
Someday I will own lots of land and go adopt every single dog and cat out of the local shelter. And then love on them for the rest of their lives.
Someday I will backpack through Europe. And by backpack, I mean stay at decent hotels. This girl is too old to stay in a hostel.
Someday I will be able to buy a bag of candy without eating most of it within 24 hours.
Someday I will travel around the world and find the BEST of the best foods. Like the best raw oysters (although Baltimore currently holds that record for me), the best chicken fingers, the best burgers, the best fries, you know, that sort of thing.
Someday I will buy an old, run down home and restore it. Preferably a historic home, but I'd be okay with a home from the 50's or 60's.
Someday I will win the lotto. Even if it's for ten dollars.
Someday I will get on a schedule with this blogging thing and blog regularly. Oh, who am I kidding? I will always be random and sporadic.
Escape to the Country With Me
8 months ago


1 comment:
I may have double sided- taped up them hem of my pants today. Oops! Definitely need to update the wardrobe! Great list :)
Post a Comment