Friday, November 1, 2013

Five on Friday: Dream Phone and Costumes

Whaattt?  Two posts in three days?  I can't believe it myself.  I thought it was Friday all day yesterday, so waking up today was kind of a bummer.  Anyway, today I'm linking up with NatashaChristinaDarci, and April for Five on Friday.


one. On Tuesday night, my small group took a break from our study to have a game night.  Not only did we have amazing food, we pulled out this classic:



Dream Phone.  I won, and now this hottie is my new boyfriend.  jkjkjk.



two.  I'm not traveling anywhere this weekend!!!  I am sooooooo excited about this!  I'm going over to hang out with my parents, I have possible plans with my two bff's, and then I have church on Sunday.  This sounds like a dream weekend to me.

three. The teachers at my school dressed up at pirates for Halloween.  Our theme this year is Teach Like A Pirate, so that's why.  However, I pulled my outfit together at the last minute and it was not my best.  It didn't make me feel any better when I was told I looked like a gang member instead of a pirate!  I wish I had a picture, but I do not.

four. This song.  On repeat.  That's all.


five. Last weekend, I attended the beautiful wedding of two friends, Emily and Andy.  It was chilly, but it was a gorgeous background.  Several of my friends and I also spent the whole weekend in Savannah, and it was fun just walking around and having a chill weekend.



And that's all, y'all.  Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

LOVE hillsong. and loved dream phone - awesome game!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS