Tuesday, November 19, 2013

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

Hello hello hello!!  I'm joining in with Elise (she's got a great name, right?) and Jen in their holiday series.



This week's topic is MY favorite things that I currently love or would love to have.  Consider this my Favorite Things post, Oprah style.

Except I won't be giving it all away to you.  Sorry.

One of my absolute favorite things about the holidays is the giving spirit that most people seem to have.  My church always does a big Christmas initiative and I love to take part in it.  I love giving my friends and family gifts, too.  But, let's be honest, I love getting things too!

Without further ado:



one- this candle from Bath and Body Works.  I'd also take a few more from there, too.

two- I hated the chambray look at first.  I love it now, but I still hate calling it chambray.  Can we call it what it is?  A jean shirt?  From Old Navy.

three- I have Naked 2 and I love it!  I'm still wanting the first Naked palette.  Oh, and apparently they're coming out with a Naked 3?  Found at Ulta or Sephora.

four- I'd be okay with getting this plaid shirt, too.  From Old Navy.

five- I love this koozie, complete with my state and then my own monogram.  Adorable.  Found here.

six- A sweet, sweet friend told me about this book.  I trust her opinions, and I love Jen Hatmaker's blog anyway.  From Amazon.

seven- I need a new pair of boots, so how about some Frye ones?  I'd also love a pair in black.

eight- Who doesn't want a pair of plaid pajama pants?  Thanks, Old Navy, for making me feel okay with never wearing real pants.

nine- Is this not the most adorable scarf ever?  It's by Aslidesign on etsy.

Not shown on here is a gift card to any one of these places: iTunes, Chick-fil-a, Taco Bell, Ulta, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.

Also, probably my biggest wish for this Christmas, and probably my most unattainable, is a trip to see this lady in Vegas when her show opens there:


Her new album is out on December 3rd, and you will notice it is not on my wish list.  That is because I will be purchasing her new album the day it comes out.  I will, of course, give you a full review, but expect mostly positive things because I LOVE the two songs that have already been released.

Alright, so there we go.  I wish I could give all this stuff away like Oprah, but until I win the lottery, I can only dream.

Now, I've got to go check out some more wish lists!!

9 comments:

Erika said...

We are totally twins, girl. I bought that exact candle the other day, I have the shirt in #2, the original Naked palette, AND I tried on the shirt in #4 Saturday(but will wait for a sale to buy). Seriously, we need to find out if we were separated at birth or something...

JMO said...

Fabulous choices! I especially love #1 #3 and #7!!

Donna said...

Visiting from the link up! We have a lot in common! I love balsam scented candles and I bought that exact plaid shirt from Old Navy a few weeks back, it's super cozy! I tried on the jean shirt but opted for the plaid!

Bech and Marley Evans said...

Headed here from the link up. That list could be my list! I have that candle (and LOVE it), have the naked palette, and have sent links to my mom of similar shirts!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

Amen to getting Britbrit's album BEFORE Christmas. Couldn't agree more. I'm on your wavelength. Brilliant. ;)

And love the old navy pieces on your list. One of my all time favorite stores! ;)

Thanks so much for linking up with us, dear Elise! Hugging you!!!!

xx

Taylor Rae said...

LOVE the Old Navy shirts! I bought one last week but want more!!

Taylor Jeavons said...

Britney? UHHH YES! God I bet that show is going to be amazing. And yes to Bath and Body works candles! They seem to last much longer than other brands. New follower here :)

TatteredtoTaylored.blogspot.com

Katie Elizabeth said...

Frye boots!! I can't believe I forgot those on my list! I've had my eye on them forever! Love the B&BW candle and the scarf - too cute!

Dixie on my Mind said...

Loving that koozie!! I totally need one. And thank you and your list for reminding me that I want a chambray shirt too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS