one. I have the entire week off for Thanksgiving. I would also like to give a shout out to my district for starting the trend of giving students and teachers the entire week off. We all know just going to school for those two days is hard for everyone, and even if it came from budget cuts and furloughs, I still LOVE having this whole week off. I've got
-get ready for my sister's engagement party next Saturday
-sleep in, or attempt to
-finish decorating my house for Christmas
-read some books for entertainment (any suggestions?)
-catch up on NCIS episodes
two. Kacey Musgroves and Ashley Monroe. I've been an Ashley Monroe fan for years, like since "Satisfied" came out. I am loving these two ladies and their new releases, specifically these two.
And also Lorde and Ellie Goulding, but who isn't loving them?
three. I moved to monthly meal planning a few months ago, and for the most part, it's been successful. However, 99% of the time, I cook for one. I'm getting tired of rotating through the same five recipes. Also, cooking for one sucks. Usually there's SOOOO many leftovers and I get sick of eating the same thing for days on end. I'm not even exaggerating when I say I've had my chicken pasta salad for four days straight, lunch and dinner (with one Chick-fil-a exception).
Any suggestions that are good to cook for one person? I'm not a huge fan of frozen bagged meals or anything like that, but I don't like really detailed, involved recipes.
four. I haven't turned my heat on yet. It's cold, but bearable with some sweats and a robe. I'd rather be warm that way than sweating and stuffy.
However.
Last night, I turned on the fire. I love it. So does my kitty.
five. This. It made me laugh hard.
TGIF, pretty people!!!





2 comments:
TOTALLY jealous of your whole week off!!! Sleep in late for me!
yay for fire weather!!! so snuggly! xx
Post a Comment