Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Small Things

Today's been one of those days, and all I feel like doing in climbing in my bed and going to sleep.  However, I think it's also one of those days when I need to remind myself of the small, wonderful things in my life.

-driving around with my dogs and looking in the side mirrors to see their heads hanging out, enjoying the wind in their face

-Chick-fil-a cookies.  Or Chick-fil-a anything.

-my small group.  These women encourage me, challenge me, and support me.

-my robe.  If you don't own a soft, comfy robe, then your life sucks and you need to change that ASAP.  If you need some pointers to some good robes, I can help you out fo sho.

-Wheel of Fortune.  I used to be a member of the Wheel Watchers club and if you watched every day, they would announce a Wheel Watchers number who would also win prizes.  I never won.  I also applied to be on the show, but that never happened either.  Still, I love the show.  It's relaxing to watch it.

-Thanksgiving break.  A week off is SO needed right now.

-New Girl episodes.  Schmidt is seriously one of the funniest characters EVER.

-pedicures and freshly waxed eyebrows

-this song


And that's all.  I'm off to enjoy a few of these small things.  Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

I'm obsessed with wheel of fortune too!!!!!!!!! :) love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS