Goat cheese and preserves.
It was the JAM. {Get it?? Preserves are just like jam?}
Anyway, my cousin has been in town and she wanted to make it. We were stupid and only got the half size of goat cheese at the store. Also, I took no pictures because I was too busy scarfing it down.
All you do is soften up the cheese, mix it with 2-3 spoonfuls of any kind of preserves you want, and eat it with crackers.
Delicious.
We actually used strawberry jam, paired it with club crackers, and I promise you it was one of the best things I've ever eaten in my life.
Let's see, other important happenings this week:
-met a friend at Starbucks to talk teacher stuff for a planned half hour, but it turned into almost two hours
-met another friend, Dana, at Perimeter Mall for dinner
-spent some time at the pool and managed to NOT get burnt
-at the pool, there were two groups of teenagers- three boys and three girls. They were not together, but man, y'all, it was entertaining. The boys, one in particular, were showing off for the girls. The girls were being stupid and silly in front of the boys. I was just waiting for a rejection to happen somewhere.
-I made some anchor charts for my classroom. Actually, I'm really proud of these. A couple turned out not the best, so I'll just show you my favorites.
Obviously, I will be referencing these during teaching. It is my personal opinion that there's no point in hanging anything up on the walls if it is not referenced. Those fourth graders don't reference it if I don't.
Oh, and another thing. Don't judge me on my handwriting. I didn't have chisel tip big sharpies for some of these, and my handwriting looks best with chisel tip markers. #teacherproblems #ihatemyselfforhashtagginginablogpost
-watched a bunch of movies- mainly Harry Potter and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
And that's about it. I think my plan today is to hang around and do nothing in the morning, then hit the pool this afternoon. The little summer cold snap hasn't stopped any pool activities for me.
It's a hard life in the summer.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Oh man, a girl brought the goat cheese + preserves to book club last time and it changed my life. BUT SHE ALSO PUT TOASTED PECANS ON TOP. Mind. Blown.
Post a Comment