Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Currently, vol. 3

I'm back for another round of this Currently game.

Listening... 
to the USA/Belgium game.  It's still 0 - 0.  Did y'all see this video?  It's made me super pumped for this match.




Eating... nothing at the moment, but I'm going to dinner at the local Taco Mac and I'm eating a buffalo chicken salad.  It is my favorite salad ever, and that is probably because it has very little nutritional value and isn't healthy at all.

Drinking... nothing at the moment, but I've drank enough water over the last week to fill a pool.  I have to pee all the time, y'all.

Wearing... some black skinny (except they don't feel so skinny on me) jeans and a white tee shirt.  All in the club spitting game in my white tee.  That's my motto, every day.  JK- Dem Franchize Boyz would laugh laugh laugh laugh at me.

Feeling... a tad bit burnt.  I went to the pool today for a solid 4+ hours.  I SWEAR I put on sunscreen at regular intervals, but somehow I managed to get my entire backside burnt.  I don't know how I manage to do this every time, either.

At least this was my view for a good long while

Weather... It's pretty awesome today.  High of 92 or something like that, no showers or storms.  We haven't had a day without a shower or storm since I got back from Ghana.

Wanting... to be back in Ghana with my team.  I've got a post in the works about this, but I miss my team and miss that country.



Needing... to learn how to properly apply sunscreen so I won't get burnt.

Thinking... I really love my haircut.  My fun little bump on my forehead is finally gone, so maybe I'll take a picture tonight and share my new haircut.

Enjoying... summa summa summatime.  I love the summer, I really do.  I love the heat (eh, most of the time), I love the sunshine, I love the green grass, I love getting to sleep in, I just love it.

Now, I'm about to head out for my dinner plans, and Belgium just scored, so ughhh.  Gotta go finish this game up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS