But then...I forgot to finish the post and then I went to the pool. So you can't hate on me right?
one. I mentioned the other day I've been listening to instrumental music. Well, I'm loving The Piano Guys and I just happened to watch their video for their cover of One Direction's Story of My Life.
So maybe don't watch it if you're hormonal or emotional, okay?
two. I am a terrible driver. This is a fact. I am okay with that fact, but I have gotten better at driving and speeding and following too closely and all that other stuff. Until yesterday, I hadn't gotten a ticket since 2011. That's the longest I've ever gone without getting a ticket since I turned sixteen. I averaged 1-2 per year before that, and they weren't all speeding. Improper lane change, too fast for conditions, following too closely, etc. I've also hit many, many different objects over the years, including, but not limited to, cars, telephone poles, gas station dividers, garage walls, and trailer hitches.
Anyway, I got clocked going 27 miles over the speed limit at 5:30 am last Thursday. IN MY DEFENSE, I was on I-85, in the middle of Atlanta (right under I-285, to be exact). No one follows the speed limit there.
I'm a little annoyed because the cop that pulled me over was just cruising along in the fast lane and apparently I passed him and that didn't bode so well. Luckily, though, he was super nice and dropped my speed 15 mph and saved me $250 on my fine and 4 points on my license.
Thank you, DeKalb County police officer!
three. I have seen some Christmas pins popping up on my Pinterest board, and I am not okay with that. Don't get me wrong. Christmas is my favorite time of the year, hands down. But y'all. It is July. School hasn't even started back.
Just no.
four. I spent most of my weekend (Friday and Saturday) at the pool with my friend Amy. We also had dinner and hung out and talked a lot. And watched the movie Walk of Shame. It was cute. I wouldn't buy it, but it was cute.
Elizabeth Banks is hilarious, though.
five. I'm hosting a bridal shower for my sister in September. I haven't really thought about anything for the shower, except the invites. And these cups. I think I'm going to attempt them, which is so stupid on my part. I have a love/hate relationship with glitter. As in, it's pretty, but I hate it because I find glitter everywhere years after I used it.
![]() |
| From here |
So, in five years, when I'm still finding gold glitter in my house, you can tell me, I told you so.



2 comments:
Those cups are amazing. I need a friend to get married ASAP so I can do the same!
Sounds like an amazing weekend :)
I'm glad you are already aware of the fact that there will be glitter all over your house FOR ETERNITY. Those are cute...but I would probably only use them for an outdoor party. Glitter in the grass=festive. Glitter in my house, furniture, rugs, dog's fur...no.
Post a Comment