Except Saturday and Sunday! They were beautiful. I turned the heat off and opened my windows.
I also went hiking with my two best friends. They planned a trip to a sorta local state park- Sweetwater Creek State Park in Lithia Springs- and it turned out to be the perfect day.
We got there early, thank goodness, because by the time we left, the park was hopping and there were so many people!
We hiked the yellow trail, which was a moderate to difficult 3 mile hike. There were some definite hills, but it was such a pretty hike! And it was nice because we were pretty isolated on the trail for the most part.
I brought Easy Cheese and crackers.
I also wore my Timberland boots from eighth grade. I never got rid of them, but I also haven't worn these boots since probably eighth or ninth grade. Over fifteen years.
I got some blisters, that's for sure.
| Oh, if only you saw my whole entire outfit. I was stylin' and profilin'! |

No comments:
Post a Comment