Thursday, January 22, 2015

Three Things for Thursday

I'm sorta dialing this one in today.  Four day weeks are awesome, but also really hard for me.  I'm exhausted!

one. I've been leading a small group for the past two years, but this semester I joined another group in addition to mine.  It's a Financial Peace University small group- a Dave Ramsey course.  I'm super excited about it because I desperately need some help/motivation with getting strict and paying off my debt.  This will be me for a good long while:




two.  I have a 30 minute commute to work.  It's definitely not bad at all, and I drive against traffic both ways, so that's great.  But I typically listen to podcasts for that drive, mainly sermon series from other churches.

One podcast I'm really into is The Village Church.  It's Matt Chandler's church, and I love his teachings.  He really dives into the Word and breaks it down.  And he preaches straight truth and doesn't beat around the bush.

Not too long ago- October/November, I believe- they did a sermon series called A Beautiful Design.  It was AWESOME.  If you're into podcasts, and you like listening to sermons, definitely check it out!

three. I can't stop listening to this song.  CAN'T STOP.




Also, I totally thought this song just came out, but apparently it's been out since April of last year?  Shows you how much I listen to the radio.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS