I spent a ton of time at the pool this summer.
My older sister and her family came down from Ohio to visit. It's crazy because while I saw her at my younger sister's wedding last November, I don't think I've seen her, or her family, in almost five years! Maybe longer!! We went to Braves game while they were here and also had some good old fashioned baseball in the front yard.
I ate a lot of good food. I finally decided to just give up on a paleo diet this summer. But come August 10th, I'm back on!
Do not let that delicious looking blueberry banana bread deceive you. It was disgusting.
| Spaghetti bake...not that bad |
| Sorry for the crappy iPhone photos of food |
| I'm not even going to tell you how many photos of Zaxby's I have on my phone. |
I GOT MY HAIRCUT. Not short or anything, but it was the first haircut I had in a year.
I also got new bedding. Thanks, Target.
| Emmy LOVES it |
I went to a local farmer's market. Jaemor Farms is my new favorite. They have two locations, but the original and best, in my opinion, is in Alto, right off of 985, for you local people. Their fried pies and cakes are ON POINT. I ate a small tin of strawberry cake all by myself.
This was a good summer. And it's still not over!!

No comments:
Post a Comment