Wednesday, March 6, 2013

How About A Little List Action?

Ay yi yi, friends.  I have a love/hate relationship with four day weeks.  I have this Friday off and I swear, four day weeks are ten times worse than a five day week in a school.  Trying to cram a normal week's worth of stuff into four days is harder than you think.  Plus, report cards are due soon and I'm just getting a little overwhelmed.

So, there's some stuff I've been meaning to share, but I have to do it in list format, mmmkkk?

-I am SO behind on my tv and it is stressing me out.  Two years ago, I watched ONE tv show.  ONE.  My life was consumed with work and grad school and church, so I didn't have much time.  Now, with no grad school, it seems I have too many shows I want to watch.  What am I to do??

-I recently made this buffalo chicken garbage bread.




Here's the inspiration.  Mine was still pretty good.  But it looked absolutely horrid.  It totally fell apart and the cheese melted all over the place.  Oops.

And there's my beauty.


-My cousin and I started a challenge to cut out refined sugar in our lives.  We already have some cheat days planned (like Easter and our birthdays and our spring breaks- she's a teacher, too), but I'm really looking forward to this challenge.  We each get one item that we can eat/drink whenever (hers is coffee,  I'm not sure what mine is yet) and we have reward dates that we have to make it to.  If we make it, we each put $20 into a cruise fund.  If we don't, we have to put $20 in the other person's cruise fund.  So, I'm going to do everything I can to not have to give AK any money.

-I finally saw that Budweiser Clydesdale commercial.  Oh my Lord.  I am so glad I was too sick to go to the superbowl party hosted by a friend of mine.  I would have totally embarrassed myself because I was crying hard by the time that commercial was over.




-I was going to write something about possibly going vegetarian here, but I backed out.  I might have that in the works later on.

Well, it's a little after 8, I can barely breathe through my nose, and I'm exhausted.  I'm out.

BYYEEEEEE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS