Monday, March 4, 2013

March Goals

Oh, friends.  I failed miserably at my February goals.  Miserably.  Let's look at them, shall we?

Replace the light on my headlight.  Um, didn't happen.

Go to the gym five times. Sadly, this didn't even happen once.

Lose 5 pounds. Again, not even one pound.  But I didn't gain any...

Paint my living room.  Okay, I did complete this goal.  Yay me.  

This really makes me want to just quit making goals altogether, but I'm going to soldier on for another month.  

So, March goals...looking very similar to February goals.

Replace the light on my headlight.  Really, if I can't get this done for the THIRD month, then I should just stop making goals.

Go to the gym five times. I better since I have a sprint triathlon coming up in May.  I will allow swim sessions to count, as well.

Lose 5 pounds. Enough said.

Pay off my credit card. It's got a very low balance, but I need this done so I can stop worrying about it.

Well, here's to hoping I've got something good to report back about at the end of March!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Anything that has to do with cars usually takes a backseat for me - I keep putting it off until I have time off of work:) Good luck with your goals!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS