Friday, March 15, 2013

"Family" Vacation...St. Patrick's Day Style

{So, I wrote this and meant to post it last Sunday, but that clearly didn't happen.  Sorry!}

Have you ever had those weekends where you eat so much food non-stop that you are never even the slightest bit hungry at all?

That's how I feel right now.  But I still ate Zaxby's today, resulting in serious pain from eating too much.

You'd think I'd learn, but I don't.

Anyway, I just got back from the mountains with my "family."  This family includes my best friends from college and a few additions.

I love these people because they do not judge me when I cry five times in an hour because of a Mumford and Sons tv concert and some Celine Dion songs.

Not sayin' I've ever done that or anything.

Anyway, I had to drive up that terrible mountain again in order to get to the house, but I made it without crying this time.

Oh yeah, that's part of the road, but this is a downward view.  I DROVE UP that monster.

Sonal and I had the amazing idea to treat this like our St. Patrick's Day celebration since we can't get it together and go down to Savannah.  So, once we all go there, she and I decked the place out with St. Patty's day decorations.





The rest of the weekend was spent eating, hot tubbing it up, drinking, eating some more, listening to amazing jams, playing board games, eating, watching some movies, and eating more food.

You know how in Apples to Apples the word is supposed to describe you?  Well this describes him to a T.

The girls



Needless to say, driving home sucked.  As it always does when coming home from anywhere fun.


And now I'm back in the real world.  And it's hard.  I certainly don't see any sunsets like that one above me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS