I don't know about you, but I haaaaaaate this new Harlem Shake video craze. Hate it. At least the one that has just come out, because correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't there an original/real one from years ago? One of the girls from my dorm hall freshman year would do it and it was HILARIOUS, but it was definitely not the "harlem shake" of today.
Also, I don't know about you, but I looooooooove the Backstreet Boys. Love them. So I can't hate them for putting this video out. It's the only Harlem Shake video I like!
Does anyone else think Brian is moving like Bernie near the end instead of Harlem Shaking?
Now I'm off to research the original Harlem Shake and possibly learn it. Yeah, right, I'll probably just throw my shoulder out.
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago

2 comments:
you just made my day. literally. LITERALLY!
omg, the backstreet boys look so grown up. crying myself to sleep tonight.. ha!
Post a Comment