Wednesday, April 3, 2013

hi hi hi

Oh, hiiiiiiii.  I'm here.  Surviving.  A week and a half away from spring break.  I'm doing absolutely nothing for my spring break, so that is awesome.

Anyway, here are some thoughts I've been having recently:

1. My cousin and I started a no sugar challenge.  It's mainly to cut out the junk and the crap sugar that we were both eating.  We do get off days (like Easter- you better believe I ate some jelly beans on Easter), and "emergency" meals for when we have to go out, but for the most part we've been eating pretty healthy.

Now, I broke my scale recently (cue the jokes, but I really did, I cracked it somehow on the bottom), so I haven't been able to see if I've lost any weight, but my clothes are fitting better and that's awesome.

We're planning on continuing this through June, so I'm excited to see other changes!  In my head, I start any kind of change in my diet and I immediately lost ten pounds.  I don't think that has actually happened, but...a girl can dream.



2. I went line dancing with some friends this past weekend to celebrate a birthday.  Long story short- we ended up dancing with a bunch of old people (think 50+, with most people in their sixties).  But I promise you, it was a blast.

3.  I worked in my yard tonight.  I sprayed some weed killer cause my weeds are OUTTA CONTROL.  And I got a letter from my homeowner's association about my weeds.  FOR REAL.  Suckers.  Anyway, I sprayed the weeds and then it started raining an hour later.  All that hard work down the drain, literally.

Just my luck.

4. Also, I am taking volunteers to come clean my house.  Open availabilities: cleaning blinds, dusting, sweeping and mopping floors, and bathrooms.  Any takers??  =)

5. I came across this video the other day.  I'm almost 28, not 32, but it's SO true.  Except the 50 Shades part- I refuse to read that book.  But everything else, spot on.




My favorite line is the one about wrinkles and acne because, hello, that is my life right now.

Well, it's been my goal this week to be in bed by 9.  Sweet goal, right?  So I've got 26 minutes to make that happen.

I'm out!

4 comments:

Erika said...

Let me know if you find volunteers for house cleaning...I've got some work for them here, too!!

a. nicole said...

UM that video is my LIFE lol. wrinkles and acne...seems unfair. And i just wrote about how I'm trying to stop with the sugar too (sort of). I MIGHT go crazy.. so glad you're going through this with me!!

a. nicole said...

and... i think i'll have like one drink and then i'm sleepy! haha

Michelle said...

No sugar? Wow! I don't think I could ever do that, although it sure wouldn't hurt me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS