Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oh What A Day

So today started out awesome.  I listened to Keith Urban on the way to work (and cried), chatted with some coworkers all morning, and got Boberry biscuits from a coworker.  Oh, and I saw a note from a former coworker who had come to visit.

It was the best morning ever.

And then the day continued and it ended with puke on my feet.  A kid threw up and some of it ended up on my feet.  But since I am a teacher, it did not faze me at all.  I've seen worse.  And puke's been on my feet before, unfortunately.

But then I came home, made a pretty good dinner, may have left some garlic pieces that are a liiiiiittle too big in there, and cleaned my kitchen and living room.  And watched Friends, so it was good night.

Okay, hold the phone.  I just tried putting a pin on here, but with the new Pinterest, I can't figure it out.  Does anyone know how to do that?

Well, once again, I've got myself into blogging after eight and then having a short amount of time to get ready and go to bed.  By the way, being in bed before nine is super awesome, even if I do seem like I'm 70.

I really suck at ending things.  Except that tomorrow is Friday and who can hate on a Friday?


2 comments:

allison said...

I thought I was the only one who cried listening to music sometimes! Happy Friday!

Erika said...

BOBERRY BISCUITS. Thanks so much for making me drool with the thought.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS