Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Rewinddddd

I was told by someone this past weekend that I needed to update my blog more so she could waste time at work.

Well, she will be happy because I spent some time this morning getting several posts ready for the next couple of weeks.

Ya hear that, J?

So, anyway, I wanted to talk about my weekend, except I realized I had no pictures.  But pictures aren't really needed, plus I didn't put on any real clothes the entire weekend or put on real make-up, so it's probably a good thing.

Friday night, I enjoyed my new backyard for a little bit, but then I got tired and was in bed by 9:30.

Oh yeah, speaking of my backyard, I love it!  My brother and his friend came over and did all of this last weekend.  I have also added two hydrangeas at the base of the stairs.  When it stops raining (which won't be until next week, apparently), I will get another picture and post it.

Before:



After:

Both photos taken from my brother's FB

It's so much easier on my fat, older dog to get up the retaining wall now.

Saturday I moved a couch to a friend's storage unit and ate at one the best Mexican places in Atlanta (Nuevo Laredo on Chattahoochee Ave, for any Atlanta people).

Then, my three best friends came back to my house where we were supposed to have a movie night, but it ended up being a dance party, chat fest, and just hang out time.   It was so much fun.  Oh, and they helped me do a little home decorating.  I now have this cute little nook in my living room.

A little blurry, sorry.



And then Sunday was rainy and a little cold, so I only left my house once to get McDonald's for breakfast.  I laid on the couch all day with my animals and watched movies and tv.  I even watched church online.  Lazy, I know.

I could have had a little more sleep, yes, but this weekend was exactly what I needed after having a CRAZY busy past three weeks.

How was your weekend??

Linking up with Sami at Sami's Shenanigans.


1 comment:

Erika said...

Nice job on those stairs, brother!! And I love nothing more than hydrangeas, so good call adding a few in!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS