Awful:
-I drove to Savannah and back. One of the worst drives I've ever had. I got behind a whole bunch of idiots and slow people the entire way. One creepy man purposefully got in front of me to block me in Milledgeville, and I wasn't even being an awful driver! Then, on the way back, because of the rain and weather, I hit traffic all over 75 and 285. It took me almost five hours to get home- should have taken me four.
-I planned on going to the beach on Saturday. Well, if you're really familiar with Savannah, you might be aware of the Orange Crush celebration that happens on Tybee each year. Basically, one of the local colleges congregates on Tybee during the spring. It really wouldn't be that big of a deal, except people from all over the surrounding states come, too. There were more than 13,000 people there on Saturday (and 42 arrests were made). Yeah, Tybee is pretty small and can't really handle that many people, so no thanks.
Awesome:
-I saw Life of Pi this weekend. I really should categorize this as awful because it made me cry and I don't like movies that focus on animals (because they make me cry). Plus, maybe I am stupid, but is his story real? Or is the one he told the reporters real? But, it was a beautiful movie picture wise.
-Saturday. Since I couldn't go to the beach, my cousin and I improvised. I went running on a trail and then we camped out at Forsyth Park for awhile. It was BEAUTIFUL. Then, we ended the evening with fro-yo. Not a bad day if you ask me.
![]() |
| This is my favorite color green. And if my backyard could like that, I'd be a happy, happy girl. |

-Ghana meeting. We met Sunday morning and I am getting so close to going. I am nowhere near my fundraising goal and that is a little scary (by the way, if any of you would like to donate, let me know!), but I am really excited for this trip.
And now I'm laying in bed instead of working at school, so life is grand. I probably won't change out of my pajamas all day or shower. So no once come visit, okay?
Happy Monday!




3 comments:
You need read the book Life of Pi!!! I loved the movie, but the book is even better!!
I hate slow traffic on the highway. UGH. It's the worst.
And I am so jealous that you live near Savannah. I am convinced I need to go ASAP!
I adore savannah. we're about four hours away too! opposite direction though. my parents are headed there today. looks like it was fun and beautiful as always? it was ugly hot here this weekend...how about there?
Post a Comment